Why attend the Asian Hemp Summit 2020?
Expert guidance: Get guidance from experts who represent more than 150 years combined experience with industrial hemp. Learn from legacy players who have had challenges similar to those you may face; do’s and don’ts, and why it’s important to draw knowledge from history.
Networking: Meet like-minded stakeholders with whom you can share ideas, intelligence and information for mutual benefit.
Meet investors: Mix it up with international hemp companies and a wide range of investors who are interested in Asian markets due to the continent’s long hemp legacy, and for its vast market potential.
Matchmaking: Connect with others around the region for potential cooperation and partnerships. Build your customer base and strengthen your supplier network.
Get a media edge: Learn how you can make your enterprise rise with the hemp tide through effective media. Get an understanding of the power of modern media when used correctly, and how to establish a basic media framework for your company or organization.
Look for a job in the industry: Meet leading companies, many of whom are expanding all over the world and therefore seeking creative, responsible, self-starting employees at all levels. See how your skills and background match up with hemp.
Bird’s eye view: Hear leading players and practitioners from around the world, who’ll talk about how Asian markets fit into the industry globally.
Opportunities in hemp: Learn what hemp sectors and products are rising, and where there are gaps in the market that could spell opportunity for your enterprise.
- “Any new investor or entrepreneur MUST attend to jump-start their knowledge and contacts.”
- “Nothing less than a game changer for us.”
- “A rare opportunity to meet with passionate leaders of the world hemp movement.”
- “Great presenters and participants.”
- “It was beautiful to get in contact with people from all over the world.”
- “A key event for international leaders of the hemp community.”
- “This event gives hope; together we can change the world.”