Asian Hemp Summit Travel Memo
NEED HELP? Just write or call!
+48 602 336 685
Special rates in premier rooms for summit guests at the beautiful Gokarna Forest Resort: $90/single; $100/double. No credit card info required.
Tourist Visa: Easy upon arrival!
- Single Entry tourist visas (15/30/90 days) are available on arrival for US$25/40/100; fill in your details online beforehand or on the spot. The payment on the airport will be in cash.
- Fill in your visa details online less than two weeks before arrival to save some time at the airport.
Travel from airport
You can take a Pre-paid taxi from Tribhuvan International Airport to your hotel. Pre-paid taxi booth is on your left right before the exit on the airport. You can also contact your hotel to arrange for Airport Pickup and Drop off (mostly at an additional charge). You can take a regular taxis available at the Airport. Beware of being overcharged since they don’t have any fixed tarriff.
Gokarna Forest Resort Hotel
The summit is hosted at Gokarna Forest Resort.
Gokarna Forest Resort is 10km from Tribhuvan International Airport.
The Resort has 100 rooms and guest can enjoy a game of golf or horse rides, spa treatments, yoga sessions, swimming, forest walks, jungle paint ball games, bird watching, cycling, driving range practice or a cart tour.
Special Rates for summit guests:
- Single Room: US$90.00 per room per night
- Double Room: US$100.00 per room per night
(The above rates are subject to 10%SC & 13%VAT.)
Rates are inclusive of the following services:
- Accommodation in premier room
- Buffet breakfast at Durbar restaurant
- Tea/coffee maker in each room
- Two bottles of local mineral water per room per night
- Usage of indoor swimming pool & gymnasium
Morning yoga by professional yoga instructor
Kathmandu Valley is filled with hotels and hostels, you can look up booking.com for making your reservations. Recommended alternative hotel near the Summit Venue is: Grand Norling Hotel’s Resort.