Fill in the form below to receive a free sample back issue of HempToday Intel
The story behind the story, from global hemp leaders:
Get the story behind the story from HempToday Intel, our roundup of analysis and commentary by leading global industrial hemp players, analysts and long-time observers. We tell the story from the inside, guiding you to adjust your thinking and strategy in a rapidly evolving global hemp marketplace. HT Intel is designed for industry leaders — investors, CEOs, managing directors, regulators, legislators, analysts and researchers.
HempToday is the leading international information source dedicated strictly to the industrial hemp industries, with a network of global organizations and companies — industry change agents from Europe to Asia, North America to South Africa — who are working together to shape a credible body of information and intelligence for the good, and for the future of the industry.
What your subscription to HT Intel gives you
- Insights from industry leaders and experts with special attention to what is working in the field, factory and marketplace.
- The stories and strategies of stakeholders in all facets of the hemp industries — from seed science and farming to machines and processing equipment down to what’s happening in the commodities, wholesale and retail markets.
- Regulatory and legislative developments and policy making that is driving development of the industry worldwide.
- Cutting-edge utility technologies and standards being developed and tested to deliver high quality, cost-effective products and services.
- Updates on the real-world challenges, successes of your peers, competitors and customers.
Subscribe to HempToday Intel and get essential hemp industry insight
Recently reported by HempToday Intel:
• Sorting out the CBD flap in the United States . . . as stakeholders take another hit • Negotiating the media landmines, badly . . . and where are the associations when we need them? • Pushback in the UK seems to bring rewards . . . but a cautionary tale: Finola and the UK • Abrupt turnabout for medical cannabis in Poland . . . will ‘nope to dope’ attitude affect hemp? • Japanese market nipped in the bud . . . busts, a rules change, and a company folds • From the Department of Self-Promotion . . . our new hemp marketplace platform is on the way . . . let’s go to Colorado
When you subscribe to HempToday Intel you also help support these important hemp initiatives around the world.