Things are changing fast in hemp! Let us catch you up – and catch up with you – in our upcoming Q4 2021 HempToday Magazine issue, to be released in October. Click here for our rates for advertising and editorial presentations in this digital edition, which will be distributed to 40,000 hemp businesses, professionals and enthusiasts worldwide. Options begin at €500/$590 for a full-page advertisement. The magazine reservation deadline is Aug. 26. To place direct orders now, visit this link.
Advertise Products & Services
The network of suppliers for hemp products and service providers is still being developed. HempToday Magazine advertising is an efficient, effective way to support your brand in the global marketplace.
Tell Your Story
- HempToday Magazine is an excellent starting point for smaller companies to begin to develop essential content.
- Let our editors help tell your story. Professional journalistic writing gives your story the right pitch and tone.
- Your editorial presentation later appears in the news feed of HempToday.net, our online news service.
- Advertising and editorial presentations are interactive, i.e. linked from the PDF to your website.
- This edition has an active download life up to one year.
In HT’s upcoming edition
CBD: Settling down: Europe has finally established the basic legality of CBD, and EU countries are now adjusting local regulations to get their markets rolling. The magazine will give an update on CBD in Europe and in the UK, where the market is also opening up as we speak. These are multi-billion dollar markets.
Featured interview: We catch up with Hempro Int. GmbH’s CEO, Daniel Kruse, who tells us about his 25 years in the industry and talks about where the industry is headed.
Promise in carbon: A full report on the potential of hemp in climate mitigation, and the income potential in carbon credits from industrial hemp. With reports on the European and North America carbon scene, and a deep dive into the potential for hemp-based biochar.
Leaders: Interviews and profiles of global leaders in the hemp industries
Innovations in hemp: Applications in cosmetics, textiles, food & cannabinoids
Technology: Smart solutions, and machines for harvesting and processing
Regional reports from around the world: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia.
+48 602 336 685
North America; Latin America:
+1 904 844 2142